Saturday, November 10, 2007

What's on Your Rearview?

As I was driving around the city of Springfield,MO I found myself examining the various objects people had hanging from their rearview mirrors. I had a thought: I can almost guess what type of person the driver is just by looking at their rearview mirror accessories. HMMMMM...

THINGS I'VE SEEN SO FAR:

Fluffy dice and driver is girl- I am fun and energetic

Fluffy dice and the driver is a guy- I am fun, energetic and my girlfriend only exists in my imagination.

Fairies, dragons, mermaids, wizards, - I have or wish I had magical powers. If my telekinetic skills were stronger I wouldn't have to be driving this car right now. I also believe in unicorns.

Radar detection device- I speed and I am clever.

Stuffed Animals- I have serious issues. Thankfully I have my purple elephant on my rearview mirror and army of Beanie Babies in the back window to give me the emotional security I need to leave the house every day.

Yankee Candle air fresheners- I am stinky, yet sophisticated. Thanks to my excellent investment in odor eliminating paraphernalia my car smells of Midsummer's Night or Lilac Blossoms.

Gas Station Air Freshener (little trees, NASCAR ornaments, little pineapples, etc.) – I am stinky, my car is stinky, and I am a cheap-ass.

High school Graduation Tassel- I graduated from high school

High school graduation tassel from 1997- I graduated, but in the last ten years have not done anything of significance with my life and I probably live in a van down by the river.

No comments: