I've been remodeling this house for the last few months. I finally found an interested and qualified buyer which made me very excited.
I am at the house waiting to show it to the potential buyers and I hear this "ssssssss" sound. At first I thought it was my imagination. Nope, there it is again. It's coming from the brand new stove that has never been used. Weird.
I move closer to inspect the hissing stove and a freakn' snakes head pops out!!!
Now I don't have anything against snakes but I am pretty sure these people who will be here any second to look at the house don't want to see this big black snake camping out in the kitchen.
The snake slithers back inside the stove. Potential buyers enter the house. Potential buyers walk around the house and ask questions for over an hour.
The wife at one point stands by the stove, looking at the counter tops. I am praying to baby jesus and everything holy that this fat black snack doesn't jump out at her. In the world of realty this would be a potential "deal breaker"
The buyers finally left the house. Never saw the snake. I locked the door. And as of right now the snake is just chilling inside. Probably going to have to do something about that.
What are the odds?
No comments:
Post a Comment