Thursday, August 17, 2006

I love baseball player butts!

First and foremost...out of all the professional sports...baseball players have the best butts. Maybe it's the pants, but I love to look at their bottoms.

Baseball has the best food. It's a six course meal really...Beer- $5. Hot Dog- $4. Nachos with the works-$6. Beer-$5. Peanuts-$3.50. Ice Cream-$5. Getting to sleep next to the person who is digesting all of this crap.....priceless.

Where else can you watch a milkshake drinking contest? ( actually it was pretty gross, and I almost threw up for the poor contestants).

I'm not that impressed, but the boys really seem to enjoy the under age Cardinal-et's that throw stuff at people. Guys are sick.

The take me out to the ball game song, classic. My father had me listening to this when I was a fetus.

Dodging the foul balls hit into the stands is fun too. If you are going to loose any of your teeth...this would definitely be the way to go.

No comments: