Top 10 peeves about going to the gym:
10. The women who wear make-up to work-out
9. The thirteen year old girls that wear make-up to "work-out" . I was unaware that dressing like a little tramp and flirting in the weight room burned all that many calories.
8. The nasty guys that flirt with the thirteen year old girls.
7. The guys that grunt like they are pooping and scream when they lift weights. Don't spit in the water fountain, should there have to be a sign? And where did his neck go anyway?
6. Small talk in the gym. I am covered in sweat, we are not really friends, and no, I don't feel like chatting.
5. The people who swim like evil sharks around the treadmills to grab the first one that opens up. Run outside! I'm pretty sure it's not snowing.
4. The fact that when I jump in the swimming pool, my hair immediately turns green and starts to fall out, and I get the sensation that I am being burned alive by chlorine.
3. The employees in the weight room that sit around eating egg-whites and spoonfuls of augmented protein supplements. Seriously, there is a sandwich shop around the corner...go eat lunch.
2. The cycling class ladies that spend more time picking out what to wear to the gym than working out.
1. The people that look at themselves every time they pass a reflective surface. Do I still look the same? Yep...What about now?...No, still haven't changed. Or the damn-I'm-sexy mirror lookers...those are the worst.
No comments:
Post a Comment