
I have been so looking forward to taking Crux to the 3rd annual dog swim at Fassnight Park.
I'd like to say that Crux (my year old boxer) is very well-mannered and he obeys almost every command I make…but I would be lying my ass off.
We managed to make it through the parking lot and into the line. Crux was already pummeling small children and sniffing other puppy private parts.
After proving to the park board that he was foaming at the mouth because he was just really excited and not because he has rabies, we were allowed in the pool gates. Crux was off… slipping and sliding, and shaking all over the place, and pooping all over the place. We actually spent a great deal of the time running after him with the complimentary get-your-dogs-shit-off-the-pool-deck bags.
He jumped in the pool once…almost drowned…jumped in again…almost drowned…and this continued for about an hour.
It was like my mothers worst nightmare, a bunch of wet dogs licking everyone. and slobbering all over the place. I loved it.
Although he was gang raped by a group of Labradors, first in show in the poop division, and the only dog asked to leave because he cut his foot and was bleeding all over the other dogs…I think the event was a success, can't wait for next year!
I'd like to say that Crux (my year old boxer) is very well-mannered and he obeys almost every command I make…but I would be lying my ass off.
We managed to make it through the parking lot and into the line. Crux was already pummeling small children and sniffing other puppy private parts.
After proving to the park board that he was foaming at the mouth because he was just really excited and not because he has rabies, we were allowed in the pool gates. Crux was off… slipping and sliding, and shaking all over the place, and pooping all over the place. We actually spent a great deal of the time running after him with the complimentary get-your-dogs-shit-off-the-pool-deck bags.
He jumped in the pool once…almost drowned…jumped in again…almost drowned…and this continued for about an hour.
It was like my mothers worst nightmare, a bunch of wet dogs licking everyone. and slobbering all over the place. I loved it.
Although he was gang raped by a group of Labradors, first in show in the poop division, and the only dog asked to leave because he cut his foot and was bleeding all over the other dogs…I think the event was a success, can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment