Sunday, September 24, 2006

So these new baked cheetos are good for me?



Um, actually I would think that anything leaving a toxic glowing neon orange residue all over the place should probably not be ingested. I know, I know… "it's just so good when it hits your lips".

And as for the "baked" part…okay, I bake cookies, I bake chocolate cake…I could bake a pound of lard if I wanted to. Just because it is baked, does not mean it's healthy.

What are Cheetos anyway?

Civilians may never exactly know. I'm sure there is some secret society that protects all of the recipes for the Crunchy Cheetos, Cheeto puffs, Chili Cheetos and so on. And if one were to discover these secrets they would have to be killed.

Actually, according to the ingredients they are not much more than enriched white corn, sodium, fat and food coloring.

Now here's an idea, let's put a cartoon character on the box to get all of the children. Yes, we want kids to be begging their mommies to buy the Cheetos because Chester says it's cool. And we wonder why we have these chubby little kids running around everywhere.

Oh, and I love the idea of the 100 calorie Cheetos "asteroids". Yes, you can still enjoy your favorite little salty snack, and only 100 calories. Like people don't have enough self control to not eat the whole bag of Cheetos, and actually they don't. In a package of Asteroids you get 0.62 oz of Cheetos, that's something like nine Cheetos. So that's pretty pointless.
I think I'm going to hold out for the Cheetos scented bubble bath and body lotion gift set.

No comments: