Sunday, November 12, 2006

Charles Manson's Garage Sale

I always try to be friendly with all the neighbors 1. So our dogs can play together, 2. So they won't call the cops on us during the occasional party, and 3. The elderly lady down the street makes delicious banana bread around the holidays

I recently visited a neighbor's garage sale. I have this weird thing about buying 25 cent coffee cups and just about anything else that's only 25 cents. These particular neighbors are a little strange…they have very suspicious looking gnomes outside their house and I'm pretty sure there is a fake deer family in the back yard.

I walked past the tables of comic books, pot holders and sweatshirts from 1994. Then I saw it. What the hell?

I am not joking around, these people were selling a human scull and some other bones (possibly human). Now if I was digging around in storage and found oh say A HUMAN SCULL my first thought would not be, "Gee honey…we can put this in the garage sale".

However, I have to give it to them, if these people are serial killers, what a clever way to get rid of the evidence.

No comments: