Dance Party USA By Myself Featuring Myself Current mood: happy
Christmas shopping really stresses me out.
Who are these people? Where did they come from? Why do they not know how to drive? Why on Earth do they walk so slowly? Call me an aggressive shopper, whatever.
So tonight when I got home I was needless to say a little stressed out and in a kind of shitty mood. What is the best cure for a shitty mood?..........How about Dance Party U.S.A. 2006 starring myself!!!
I cranked up my very special play list appropriately named "Vagina Rock" and put on my dancing gear…which is not a whole lot.
I almost forgot how much I loved gyrating around the house and singing at the top of my lungs into a bottle of olive oil, a candle, or the remote control. I started out with a little Anna Nalick and ended up old school with 2 pac…Shorty Gonna Be A Thug!!! Somewhere in between I performed Phantom, Rent and of course Ms. Britney Spears!!! I even brought out the tap shoes…ahhhhw shit.
Damn! I feel so, so much better…I haven't really sang in a long time and I actually do still have a voice hidden under all of my garbage. Okay I rap like a little white girl but I can sing.
I'm not a shrink but if you are bored or in a shitty mood…dance around the house and pretend that you are a rock star. It also helps to close the blinds so the neighbors don't witness your super stardom.
No comments:
Post a Comment