Saturday, February 3, 2007

What's the other 90% for?

I guess it all started when I was just a kid and made that quigi board. I used to turn off all of the lights in my closet, light candles and shut the door. I would ask the thin air questions and wait for that little triangle to magically float across the board…usually procuring answers such as FGKJD or GSBLW….thanks for all your insight quigi board!

Fresh out of my eleven years of Catholic schooling I became curious about Tarot cards…which the church pretty much frowns upon…I would take them on camping trips, over to parties, and there was the one instance where Kiley and I set my coffee table on fire (the first time) . I actually gave incredibly accurate readings 9 times out of 10.

Lately I have been reading up about auras….apparently we all have them and they are easy for a trained eye to identify. A couple of nights ago I tried to put my very un-honed skills to the test and had Johnny stand against a white wall and shined a flashlight above his bald head to try and see his aura…I swear I have a life….Well I did everything I was supposed to do, deep breaths, relax, and I didn't see shit. Better luck next time.

I promise I am not stoned at the moment…gave that stuff up a long time ago…but I find it amazing that doctors and scientists have only been able to identify 10% of what the human brain is used for. What is the other 90% supposed to do? So I can not totally dismiss the notion that maybe there are forces in the universe and resources that most people have just not tapped into.

Deja Vu...????

No comments: